Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what music means to me

Music is my best friend. I began to touch music when I couldn’t speak well. At that time, I was always listening to music from radios, tapes and Vinyl LP. Because my mother is a violinist, so I began to study play violin when I was 4 years old. So it has accompanied with me more than 20 years and he knows what I am thinking and what my style is. It’s quite difficult to insist on one thing for such a long time and I think this is what I want to do for my whole life. During this time, I’ve learnt a lot of things not only about music, but some parts in my life. So on the other hand, what I’ve got from music is how to life.
Music is also my major now. Now I am a violin major student of YSTCM. I practice every day the reason is: 1st, I like music so I want to play; 2nd; I need to play because it’s related to my scholarship. 3rd, it’s quite possible that this is my work in future. So I need to play frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment